AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Andy Blake

Andy Blake
Localisation du joueur : Canada

MessageSujet: Lettres à Kane Blake Lettres à Kane Blake EmptyJeu 2 Avr 2020 - 14:28

Lettres à Kane Blake

Lettre numero une daté du 20 mars 2020 / STATUT : envoyée à Kane Blake

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Andy Blake

Andy Blake
Localisation du joueur : Canada

MessageSujet: Re: Lettres à Kane Blake Lettres à Kane Blake EmptyJeu 2 Avr 2020 - 14:29

Son,

Be assured, I’m not mad at you. Whatever you could have done, you’d still be my son. I hate how it turned on. I hate the fact that I didn’t see anything coming. I’m mad at myself. It feels like I betrayed you once again. You don’t deserve this, after all you lived, after all you’ve done. You deserved better from life. I will not abandon you, never, not for this. You made some mistakes, and I bet you learned from them. I’ll find a way to get you out. It’s a promise. You are my son, don’t forget that. I can’t come see you as much as I would like, but rest assured, I’m working hard to get you out. I’ll come soon, I promise, but for now, I have to take care of your sister and your brother. They miss you.

Don’t be worried about your little princess, she’s safe at home. She got a room and her son too. She’s fine, she lacks nothing. She totally stops working since her dad’s been arrested. She’s sad, I won’t lie to you about that, but I won’t say more. It’s hard for her, but she will go through that. I’ll take care of her for you. That’s why she’s home. She’s safe, never left alone. People try to take her son away, but they turn around every time because of me. She won’t lose him, count on me.

For now, take care of yourself, stay alive, I’ll do as fast as I can.
I love you son.
Honestly,
Dad.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Page 1 sur 1