AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Nieves Hurst

Nieves Hurst

MessageSujet: Lettres à Kane Blake Lettres à Kane Blake EmptyJeu 2 Avr 2020 - 0:33

Lettres à Kane Blake

Lettre numero une daté du 20 mars 2020 / STATUT : retenir par Andy Blake

Lettre numero deux daté du 27 mars 2020 / STATUT : retenir par Andy Blake

Lettre numero trois daté du 1er avril 2020 / STATUT : sur le bureau près du lit.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nieves Hurst

Nieves Hurst

MessageSujet: Re: Lettres à Kane Blake Lettres à Kane Blake EmptyJeu 2 Avr 2020 - 10:33

Dear Kane,
I hope you’re safe. I don’t want to know what got through your mind for doing this. I bet you would say that he asked for it. I don’t know what to say. You always have been so sweet to me. I always knew you weren’t on the good side of the medal. I didn’t care at first, and I don’t even care much now. I felt safe with you. I felt cared. Lorcan loves you more than I ever thought. He’s always asking for you. He misses you a lot, and he’s not the only one. I miss you too. My life’s empty when you’re not here. I’m scared.

I don’t know where my place is. People take me for a monster, like my father. When you were with me, everything was simple, well, looked like it. Kane, when you left, I lost a part of me. I need you. You mean something important to me, so I will ask you something. Be safe, please, do it for me please. Don’t do anything stupid. I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at him. He dragged you into it. You did your job, and I don’t blame you for it.

You know, not having you with me made me realise something. When we first met, I knew you were special. You were different. It’s weird how my father found someone that really made me feel safe. We weren’t supposed to meet, but hey, we did. I regret nothing, even knowing it’ll end like this. If I had the chance to start over, I would do the same, because you mean something, you made my life better. You made me better. What I’m trying to say, witch is stupid is… I fell in love with you.

I miss you,
Eve.
Nieves Hurst

Nieves Hurst

MessageSujet: Re: Lettres à Kane Blake Lettres à Kane Blake EmptyJeu 2 Avr 2020 - 10:33

Dear Kane,

It’s been a week since I wrote to you. I bet you didn’t want to answer. That’s ok, I don’t blame you. I guess it’s hard where you are. I just need to know if you are ok. Days go by, I guess I’ll find a way to forget you, even if I don’t want to. Damn, I feel so stupid. You don’t have to know that. You have more to care about than me. I bet I’m gonna leave you alone. Maybe that's what you want, be left alone. I don't know, I'm confuse. You were always there when I needed it, even when my father fired you. I wish I could be there for you like you did for me.

Your father told me I couldn't come to see you. He didn't tell me why. I asked him yesterday, and I didn't have a word in return, not even a look. What's going on? Is everything ok? I'm worried. I'm scared. I can't leave your room, your smell still there and it helps me hope you're ok, but I can't have a word from you. Please, just answer me. I don't care if it's just a word. Just send me something.

please,
Eve.
Nieves Hurst

Nieves Hurst

MessageSujet: Re: Lettres à Kane Blake Lettres à Kane Blake EmptyJeu 2 Avr 2020 - 10:34

Please Kane,

Give me something! I can do it without you! Answer me! Do something! I'm going crazy. My nightmares are getting worst, I can't stop seeing you dead. That's killing me. I wish I could be dead instead of living this. I can barely understand why all of this happened. It's bullshit. Fuck Kane ! Answer me damn it ! Do something, I can't continue like that. Without you it's none sens. Lorcan can't stop crying, and still I do. Why won't you answer ? What did I do wrong! Did I hurt you in some ways ? Tell me! I'm sorry if I did something that pained you. I didn't mean to. I didn't want to.

Kane, What's fucking going on! It hurts. It hurts so bad. I can't breathe. My heart hurts like hell. WHY DID YOU DO THAT! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! Please Kane. Come back. Come back to me. I need you. More than anything. You're the only one that can make me feel better. Make me feel alive. Stop ignoring me. Call me. Do something! It's just getting worst every damn word. I can't do it. I can't live. I miss you from all my heart. I'm broken. Something's missing, and it's you that's bring it all together.

Eve.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Lettres à Kane Blake Lettres à Kane Blake Empty

Page 1 sur 1